Saturday, July 25, 2009

6/23- "we leave tomorrow..."

is what i'll be saying in just a few days






i'm excited, i'm nervous, i'm praying, and hopeful


...and probably almost scared out of my mind.


=]


Unafraid



Lord let me see
Your face again
To feel Your embrace that pulls me in
I want to let go of all my fears
Leaving my sin and past behind me
To move closer to Your holy calling
Devoted to You
this vow I keep

Ill speak of all Youve done for me
Proclaim Your name
above all names

Im unafraid
to lift my hands and sing
Im unafraid
to shout aloud
Your
name

Take me Lord
I want You
more than anything I pray
I wont hold back
I wont turn back
and boldly I will say
I am unafraid


Lord
I believe

You bled and died
An atonement of sin for all mankind
Unafraid
to be my sacrifice

Im unafraid to boldly say
You are my God
You are the way


Im unafraid
to live a life that speaks Your praise


6/25

let that be my prayer, Lord
in everything i say and do
i pray for sincerity and grace
God, bring me back to You


No comments:

Post a Comment